Terms & Conditions of Use and Services
Last updated on May 02, 2019.
Welcome to www.wolfery.in. The following are the rules ("Terms") that govern use of the wolfery.in Website ("Site"). By using, adding information, or visiting the Site, you expressly agree that you have read, understood and are legally-bound by the terms and conditions set out herein and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site, including but not limited to any additional or amended terms or condition as applicable from time to time, regardless of how you subscribed to or use the website and/or services.
“Services” shall mean the services provided/offered/facilitated by the Company on the Website.
The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organising the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained with them in any manner. Further, the heading have no legal or contractual value.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please discontinue using the Website immediately.
Membership/Registration/Log in/Sign in to this website is available only to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents, as described in the Indian Contract Act, 1872. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian and the Website reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration/sign in, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or wolfery.in has reason to believe You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend/delete Your account.
Further, you agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against all claims resulting from the use of any detail/ information/ Registration Data that you post and/ or supply to us. We shall be entitled to remove any such detail/ information/ Registration Data posted by you without any prior intimation to you. Once you create your profile on wolfery.in, you can register and create profiles your pet dogs and stray dogs by uploading their picture, giving access to your geolocation and entering other relevant/mandatory information/data.
In order to ensure that we are not violating any right that you might have in your Data, you hereby grant to us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) that you have in the Data, in any media now or in future known, with respect to your Data solely to enable us to use such Data that you have provided to us.
Any amendment or rectification of your Data in the User account/profile or the dog profile created by you can be carried out by accessing the relevant profile on the Website. You may delete your User content or User account/profile at any time. Processing the deletion may take some time, but the same shall be done by wolfery.in. We may maintain backup of all User content for such time as may be required under applicable laws and for operational purposes of wolfery.in. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for any activity that occurs in or through your account. We will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to protect your password or account. In the event of any dispute between two or more parties as to ownership of any particular account/profile with wolfery.in, you agree that wolfery.in will be the sole arbitrator of such a dispute and that wolfery.in’s decision in this regard will be final and binding on all parties.
You agree to use the data provided and/or owned by wolfery.in (as available on the Website or through any other means like API etc) only for personal purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to with wolfery.in in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by wolfery.in, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with wolfery.in. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with wolfery.in's instructions and rules.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services) on this Website.
Unless you have been specifically permitted to do so in a separate agreement with wolfery.in, you agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the Data/Services for any purpose.
wolfery.in may share any Content/Data provided/generated by the User with governmental agencies who are lawfully authorised for investigative, protective, cyber security activities. Such information may be transferred for the purposes of verification of identity, or for prevention, detection, investigation, prosecution, cyber security incidents and punishment of offences under any law for the time being in force.
The User undertakes to fulfil the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
● You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age
● You agree to ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
● You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
● You undertake not to cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained.
● You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited.
● You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website or Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content.
● You agree not to use the Website in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise (i) Company’s services; (ii) any other party's use and enjoyment of company’s services; or (iii) the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation, the Authorized Device).
● You agree not to use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft, abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
● You agree not to engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);
● You agree not to upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer/tablet/mobile phone;
● You agree not to download any file posted in the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
● You agree not to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website, or exploit the Website or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
● You agree not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website, systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Websites or any affiliated or linked Websites;
● You agree not to violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
● You agree not to violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
● You agree not to threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
● You agree not to disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading,or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India.
Posting/creating: Profiles, Chat/Post, Articles, and Blogs on Wolfery.in
wolfery.in reserves the right, but not the obligation, to refuse to post or to remove any Profile, Comment, information or data if it contains or features any of the following:
● Offensive, harmful and/or abusive language, including without limitation: expletives, profanities, obscenities, harassment, vulgarities, sexually explicit language and hate speech (e.g., racist/discriminatory speech.)
● Articles that do not address the pet community or articles with no qualitative value as determined by wolfery.in in its sole discretion.
● Articles which comments on other users falsely.
● Content that contains personal attacks or describes physical confrontations and/or sexual harassment.
● Personal information or messages including email addresses, URLs, phone numbers and postal addresses.
● Messages that are advertising or commercial in nature, or are inappropriate based on the applicable subject matter.
● Language that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of this website, as determined by wolfery.in in its sole discretion.
● Content determined by wolfery.in to be illegal, or to violate any central, state, or local law or regulation or the rights of any other person or entity.
● Language intended to impersonate other users (including names of other individuals) or offensive or inappropriate names.
● Articles which scrape or re-purpose other people's content without permission.
● Protected by copyright or trademark and used, in any manner on wolfery.in without the permission of the author or the owner;
You understand and undertake that you shall be solely responsible for the Data and content posted from your id and undertake neither by yourself nor by permitting any third party to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
1. belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, seditious, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
3. harms minors in any way;
4. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any person anywhere in the world;
5. violates any law for the time being in force;
6. deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
7. impersonates another person;
8. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
9. threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting to any other nation; or
10. is illegal in any other way.
You agree and understand that wolfery.in reserves the right to remove and/or edit such detail/ information. If you come across any information as mentioned above on the Website, immediately contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provision of the Services being offered at wolfery.in
wolfery.in is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience, services and information for its Users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which wolfery.in provides may change from time to time without any prior notice to you.
As part of this continuing process, you acknowledge and agree that wolfery.in may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to Users generally at wolfery.in's sole discretion, without any prior notice. You may stop using the Services at any point of time. You do not need to specifically inform wolfery.in when you stop using the Services. You acknowledge and agree that if wolfery.in disables access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content which is contained in your account and wolfery.in shall intimate to you regarding the same.
By using our Services you agree that wolfery.in disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. wolfery.in reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the content of this Website at any time without any prior notice.
Services offered by wolfery.in:
Wolfery.in is a unique website for dogs(pets and strays) and we provide/facilitate the following services (“the Services”):
● Social networking platform
● Boarding of your pets
● Pet social events and meets
● Training services for your pets
● Registration of dogs(pets and strays) by creating their profiles on wolfery.in
● Store medical records of dogs(pets and strays) and get reminders
● Avail veterinary services
● Grooming Services
● Locate nearby dogs based on geolocation
● Connect with other dog lovers/parents/owners
● Connect with other dogs(pets and strays)
● Purchase products and other services
● Advertising and promotion of services/products/places
As applicable, for all or any Services that are stated above, there might be a separate applicable Terms and Conditions of Use and Services. We will inform and provide it to you when you request for any such Service.
The entire fees has to be paid in advance via online payment gateways such as paytm, whatsapp, google money, phonePe, online banking/net banking, Bank Apps, Cash on Delivery(COD) or as per our one-to-one conversation/agreement.
Service Terms and Conditions:
● All the pets that are taken in for either Boarding or training are pre-screened for behaviour issues and you as the owner is responsible to truthfully state about your pet’s general behaviour. If you are doubtful about your pet’s’ behaviour, please talk to us. We shall not be liable for any consequences arising out of your misinforming us about your pet’s’ behaviour or the consequences arising out of the aggression of your pet.
● Dog training requires patience and perseverance and we cannot and do not guarantee that the commands and training imparted on the pet will be permanent and as effective when you try those commands with your pet. It is imperative that the owners put stipulated amount of practice and consistency along with trainer to train the pet. We cannot make refunds or be held liable if the pet does not repeat the training commands taught to him while under training, especially under circumstances wherein you, being the owner does not practice and reinstate the same with your pet. In case there is some other behaviour issue with respect to the pet not following/ obeying the commands, our trainers will be happy to assess the same and guide you.
● Boarding, there might be more than one dog in the vicinity and we try and ensure that there is no untoward incident that happens between the pets. However if the pets do get into any fights which results in any injury or bites, we will take care of them medically, however, we shall not be liable for any consequences arising thereof as they are unforeseeable and unpredictable.
● We do not take any responsibility of any kind of medical complications that may arise out of environmental factors. If your pet is allergic or requires any kind of medication, it is solely your responsibility to inform our staff and hand over (in ample quantity) the medication along with the particulars of the vet to the staff while utilising our services.
● The Vet services offered on our website are carried forward by professional Vets and Para-vets. They might be a part of our team or can be established individual/independent practitioners whom we hire or forward the request as per user’s requirements.
● As your pet might be put in a social environment, he will be reactive or temperamental and prone to small fights with other pets. Minor cuts and scratches will be noticed in pets who are highly playful, exuberant, temperamental, fearful or aggressive when they socialize.
● The entire staff associated and affiliated with us are trained to handle pets. They are humane and courteous with all the pets that visit our facility.
● We live to serve dogs and any complaints with respect to manhandling or ill treatment by the staff towards the pet will be duly investigated and strict action will be taken if any member of staff is found to be miscreant towards the pet and/ or humans around.
● All disputes with respect our services and these terms and conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
User sign in and profile creation
In order to access the Website or certain Services, you may be required to sign in and create a User account/profile with wolfery.in by providing information about yourself (such as identification or contact details, location, photograph, etc.) as part of the registration process (“Data”) for using the Services, or as part of your continued use of the website and/or Services. Users who sign in and create their profile on wolfery.in are expected to be dog lovers, dog owners/parents and/or enthusiasts, all coming with the right intentions on the wolfery.in website. Users are expected to provide correct information about themselves. If at any point of time the information provided by them is proved or found to be false/incorrect, relevant/applied legal action may be taken against them along with cancellation and/or removal of their profile and other relevant data uploaded/provided by them.
Registering Dogs by creating profiles
Users when creating profiles of dogs are agreeing to provide the correct information as per their knowledge or relevant records/documents that they have. They also agree that if at any point of time the information provided by them is proved or found to be false/incorrect, relevant/applied legal action may be taken against them along with cancellation and/or removal of their own profile, profiles of dogs registered by them and any other relevant data uploaded/provided by them. Users agree to be creating dog profiles only for the right purpose and with the correct intentions. They agree not be create duplicate profiles of dogs on purpose and are obliged to inform us whenever they get to know about any duplicate profile at email@example.com.
When Users locate dogs based on the geolocation feature/service provided by wolfery.in, they agree to be doing so with the right intentions. They allow us the rights to access their devices location. The intentions should be for providing dogs with any required/relevant services and/or products offered by wolfery.in, to connect with other dogs, to connect with other users, to view medical records and other information.
Uploading and accessing medical records
wolfery.in offers Users to be able to add/upload/store relevant and correct medical data/records/information of their pet dogs or/and any other dogs that they are taking care of on their individual profiles. The service/feature is for all users to be able keep all the medical records of their dogs online and at one place which they can access anywhere (with internet access) and also receive reminders when any vaccination or de-worming is due. In case of adding/uploading medical data/records/information on a stray dog’s profile, it is mandatory for every User to upload a picture of the bill/invoice that you have paid for against the relevant procedure. wolfery.in will first review the bill/invoice/document provided/uploaded by the User and will approve it only on finding all the information/data/records to be satisfactory/correct. Users can access medical records of dogs for their knowledge, to be able to take relevant action and/or provide medical support.
Users connecting with other Users
wolfery.in has its own unique way of connecting users. When you view another user’s profile, we automatically add them under ‘my connections’ on your User profile. You can also find/discover other Users while viewing profiles of dogs. When another User views your profile, then also we add that user under ‘my connections’ on your profile.
A User can communicate with other Users by writing on the ‘Timeline’ provided on their own profile, on other User profiles and/or on dog profiles. Users can also tag other Users and dogs by using’@‘ followed by their unique ids and usernames. When writing/posting on any ‘Timeline’, Users agree upon respecting the integrity and honour of other Users and dogs. They also agree upon using the website’s feature/service only to communicate relevant and appropriate information with decent and respectful language.
On wolfery.in website, both pet dogs and stray dogs are given equal status. wolfery.in provides pet services or/and acts as a pets service facilitator. In case a User wants to utilise our pet related services, we do not differentiate between pet dogs and stray dogs as long as the User agrees to pay or pays the amount as per the required services and agrees with the relevant terms and conditions that may apply with the services requested by the User. wolfery.in website is not a not-for-profit organisation. It aims on providing exclusive and premium services to make every place and neighbourhood safe and dog-friendly.
Services and Products
wolfery.in at any point, as per User request/requirement can provide its own services/products and/or act as a service facilitator to provide relevant services/products to its Users. For us to serve you best and be able to provide our exclusive and premium services, we expect our Users to provide us with the correct and relevant information requested/required as per the service selected by the User. On selecting/opting/purchasing any of our Services, User agrees with the relevant/connected terms and conditions that may apply with the selected Services.
Terms for Service Professionals:
PROFILES & OFFERS MUST NOT CONTAIN FALSE/INCORRECT INFORMATION/DETAILS
● list Services or offers relating to any Service in a category that is inappropriate to the Service they are or can offer;
● misrepresent the location at which they will provide a Service;
● include brand names or other inappropriate keywords in their Profile, Offer, Want, Feedback, or any other title or description relating to a Service;
● use misleading titles that do not accurately describe the Service; or
● include any information in their Profile that is fraudulent.
PROFILES & OFFERS CANNOT USE ANY TECHNIQUES TO AVOID OR CIRCUMVENT WOLFERY.IN'S FEES
● offer a catalog or a link to a third-party website from which Service Users or any Registered User or user of the Website may obtain the Service directly;
● exceed multiple Posting limits;
● post a single Service but offer additional identical services in the Service description;
● charge fees for traveling further than desired to provide the Service;
● offer the opportunity through wolfery.in to purchase the Service or any other service outside of wolfery.in;
● use their Profile page or user name to promote services not offered on or through the Website and/or prohibited services.
In case we realize that any professional is involved in any of the above activities, wolfery.in holds the sole discretion to blacklist the professional, freeze or delete profile and withhold any outstanding credits or payments to the professional and if required may take legal action as well.
PROFILES & OFFERS MUST PROMOTE A FAIR PLAYING FIELD AND PROVIDE A SAFE, SIMPLE, AND POSITIVE EXPERIENCE FOR ALL WEBSITE USERS
● solicit Service Users to mail cash or use other payment methods not specifically permitted by wolfery.in as approved payment methods;
● include links that do not conform to wolfery.in's policies with respect to third-party links;
● promote raffles, prizes, bonuses, games of chance, giveaways, or random drawings;
● use profanity in any Posting;
● include third-party endorsements in a Posting or create a Posting that does not offer a Service.
PRODUCTS UTILISED WHILE RENDERING SERVICES TO THE SERVICE USER(S)
The Service Professional will procure the Products from wolfery.in only for rendering the Services facilitated through the wolfery.in's Platform/Website. Any Product purchased by the Service Professional from wolfery.in shall only be used for the sole purpose of rendering services booked through wolfery.in Platform/Website. Products sold by wolfery.in to the Service Professional should not be used for personal consumption by the Service Professional under any circumstances.
VIOLATION OF ANY RULES BY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
If a Service Professional violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, wolfery.in, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
● cancel the Posting;
● limit the Service Professional's Account privileges;
● suspend/delete the Service Professional's Account;
● cause the Service Professional to forfeit any fees earned on a cancelled Posting; and/or
● decrease the Service Professional's status earned via the Feedback section.
Rules for Service Users
SERVICE USERS SHALL NOT:
● commit to purchasing or using a Service without paying;
● sign up for, negotiate a price for, use, or otherwise solicit a Service with no intention of following through with your use of or payment for the Service;
● agree to purchase a Service when you do not meet the Service Professional's terms as outlined in the Posting, or agree to purchase a Service with the intention of disrupting a Posting; or
● misuse any options made available now or in the future by wolfery.in in connection with the use or purchase of any Service.
VIOLATION OF ANY RULES BY SERVICE USERS
If a Service User violates any of the above-referenced rules in connection with his or her Posting, wolfery.in, in its sole discretion, may take any of the following actions:
>cancel the Posting;
>limit the Service User's Account privileges;
>suspend/delete the Service User's Account; and/or
>decrease the Service User's status earned via the Feedback/Rating section.
FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
Joining/Enrolling with wolfery.in, opening an Account, posting Services and viewing your posted Services is free. wolfery.in reserves the right at its sole discretion to charge fees to Service Professionals for other services that wolfery.in may provide in the future.
wolfery.in may also in certain categories require Service Professionals to make payments for following up on job leads i.e. service/product requests posted by Service Users, and permitting the Service Professional to contact the Service User (“Lead Fee”) irrespective of whether the job leads eventually result in a transaction or exchange of consideration for the service requested. In order to be eligible to make such Lead Fee payment, Service Professionals shall be required to make advance payments (“Credits”) from which the Lead Fee may be deducted as and when necessary. Whenever the Credits fall below the prescribed threshold, the Service Professional shall be prompted to refill the Credits in order to continue enjoying the ability to follow up on leads and contacting Service Users.
The service professional is entitled to refund of credits that is credited back in the following conditions:
>Refunds are processed when customer cancels request.
>Refunds are processed if the customer has not viewed quote and not cancelled request 4 days after your response
In the event:
>the job lead is identified to be non-genuine, or
>the Service User within 48 hours of requesting Service on the Website withdraws the same by way of the Website, or
>the Service Professional pays the Lead Fee to respond to the Service User’s request for service but the Service User does not open or access the Service Professional’s response, the Lead Fee shall be reimbursed to the Service Professional. The decision of wolfery.in pertaining to the above shall be final and binding.
wolfery.in reserves the right to charge fees for these services at its sole discretion.
2. FEES INCURRED BY SERVICE USERS
wolfery.in currently does not charge Service Users for transactions completed on the Website between Service Users and Services Professionals. However, wolfery.in reserves the right to charge a fee to Service Users in the future on a per-transaction basis or in any other manner, and reserves the right to do so in its sole discretion. Changes to this Fee Policy are effective after wolfery.in has provided you with thirty (30) days' notice by posting the changes on the Website.
You understand that we are acting solely as an intermediary for the collection of rents and fees between a Service User and a Service Professional who choose to enter into an Agreement for Service. Because state and local tax laws vary significantly by locality, you understand and agree that you are solely responsible for determining your own tax reporting requirements in consultation with tax advisors, and that we cannot and do not offer tax advice to either hosts or guests. Further, you understand that wolfery.in shall not be responsible or liable in any manner in relation to tax liability of a Service User or a Service Professional.
All commissions payable to wolfery.in by Service Professionals on consummated transactions, i.e. exchange of services for consideration, are final and non-refundable.
Negotiation of Terms of Service; Disputes Between Registered Users
NEGOTIATION WORKSHEET AND CONTRACT TEMPLATE
As a courtesy to Registered Users, to facilitate the negotiation and confirmation of the Agreement for Service, wolfery.in provides a general framework for negotiating the terms of Service (e.g., rate) ("Negotiation Worksheet"). Registered Users acknowledge and agree that:
● they are solely responsible for addressing all issues that exist now or may arise in the future in connection with the applicable Service; and
● it is solely up to such Registered Users, if they so desire, to enter into a signed, written contract, that addresses all of the relevant issues and memorializes the agreed upon Negotiation Worksheet.
You should not rely on any information or resources contained on the Website, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet, as a replacement or substitute for any professional, financial, legal or other advice or counsel. wolfery.in makes no representations and warranties, and expressly disclaims any and all liability, concerning actions taken by a user following the information or using the resources offered or provided on or through the Websites, including, without limitation, the Negotiation Worksheet. In no way will wolfery.in be responsible for any actions taken or not taken based on the information or resources provided on this Website. If you have a situation that requires professional advice, you should consult a qualified specialist. Do not disregard, avoid or delay obtaining professional advice from a qualified specialist because of information or resources that are provided on this Website, however provided.
WOLFERY.IN IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY SERVICE CONTRACT
Each Registered User hereby acknowledges and agrees that wolfery.in is NOT a party to any oral or written Agreement for Service, Negotiation Worksheet, or any contract entered into between Registered Users in connection with any Service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Website. Each Registered User acknowledges, agrees and understands that wolfery.in only seeks to provide a platform wherein the Service User and Service Professional can be brought together and wolfery.in itself has no role in the execution or provision of Services.
NO AGENCY OR PARTNERSHIP
Content in the Website
You should be aware that Content presented to you as part of the Services, including but not limited to advertisements in the Services and sponsored Content may be protected by intellectual property rights which are owned by the sponsors or advertisers who provide that Content to wolfery.in (or by other persons or companies on their behalf). You may not modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on this Content (either in whole or in part) unless you have been specifically told that you may do so by wolfery.in or by the owners of that Content, in writing and in a separate agreement. wolfery.in reserves the right (but shall have no obligation) to pre-screen, review, flag, filter, modify, refuse or remove any or all Content from any page/section/website/profile/Services. wolfery.in reserves the right to moderate, publish, re-publish, and use all User generated contributions, content, data and comments (including but not limited to reviews, profile pictures, comments, likes, favorites, votes, post) posted on the Website/profile as it deems appropriate (whether in whole or in part) for its product(s), whether owned or affiliated. wolfery.in is not liable to pay royalty to any User for re-publishing any content across any of its platforms. If you submit any material on the Website, you agree thereby to grant wolfery.in the right to use, moderate, publish/review any such work worldwide for any of its product(s), whether owned or affiliated. You understand that by using the website you may be exposed to Content that you may find offensive, indecent or objectionable and that, in this respect, you use the website at your own risk. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that wolfery.in has no responsibility to you or to any third party for) any Content that you create, transmit or display while using the website/services and for the consequences of your actions (including any loss or damage which wolfery.in may suffer) by doing so.
You acknowledge and agree that wolfery.in (or wolfery.in's licensors) own all legal rights, title and interest in and to the Website and its content, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Website (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Website/Services may contain information which is designated confidential by wolfery.in and that you shall not disclose such information without wolfery.in’s prior written consent.
Unless you have been expressly authorized to do so in writing by wolfery.in, you agree that in using the Website/Services, you will not use any trade mark, service mark, trade name, logo of any company or organization in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized User of such marks, names, logos, etc.
Unless stated otherwise, all pictures and information contained on this Website are believed to be created by wolfery.in or are in the public domain as either promotional materials, publicity photos, photoshoot rejects or press media stock. Please contact us by an e-mail if you are the copyright owner of any content on this Website and you think the use of the above material violates the terms of the applicable copyright law in any manner at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your request, please indicate the exact URL of the webpage to enable us to locate the same. Please note that all images displayed in the Website have been digitised by wolfery.in. No other party is authorised to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the prior written permission of wolfery.in.
All information, content, services and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including for example news articles, reviews, directories, guides, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, trademarks, logos, and the like (collectively and hereinafter referred to as the "Content"), as well as its selection and arrangement, is owned by Us. You may use the Content only through the Website, and solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
You may not, republish any portion of the Content on any Internet, Intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any database, compilation, archive or cache. You may not distribute any Content to others, whether or not for payment or other consideration, and you may not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display or otherwise use any portion of the Content. You may not scrape or otherwise copy our Content without permission. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of the Website in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, data gathering or extraction method.
Intellectual Property Complaints
We respect the intellectual property of others. If You believe Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material on the Website, please contact/ email us at email@example.com.
Information and Content provided by the User by providing information to, communicating with, and/or placing material on, the Website, including for example but not limited to, communication during any registration and communication on the Timeline/message/chat area, You represent and warrant:
You own or otherwise have all necessary rights to the content you provide and the rights to use it as provided in this Terms of Service:
● all information You provide is true, accurate, current and complete, and does not violate these Terms of Service; and,
● the information and Content shall not cause injury to any person or entity. Using a name other than your own legal name is prohibited (except in those specific areas of the Website that specifically ask for unique, fictitious names such as, inter alia certain message boards and chat rooms).
For all such information and material, you grant us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, copy, modify, display, archive, store, distribute, reproduce and create derivative works from such information, in any form, media, software or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. Without limiting the generality of the previous sentence, you authorize us to share the information across all our affiliated Websites, to include the information in a searchable format accessible by users of the Website and other affiliated Websites, and to use your name and any other information in connection with its use of the material you provide. You also grant the right to use any material, information, ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication you send to us for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information. All rights in this paragraph are granted without the need for additional compensation of any sort to you.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to overall provision stated above, you expressly understand and agree that wolfery.in, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates, and its licensors shall not be liable to you for:
● Any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but not be limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, any loss of data suffered, cost of procurement of substitute goods or Services, or other intangible loss;
● Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you, including but not limited to loss or damage as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertisement appears on the Website/Services;
● The deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Services;
● Your failure to provide wolfery.in with accurate Registration Data; or
● Your failure to keep your account details and access secure and confidential.
The limitations on wolfery.in's liability to you shall apply whether or not wolfery.in has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
In no event shall Wolfery.in and/or its employee, affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of Wolfery.in sites/services, with the delay or inability to use Wolfery.in sites/services or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through wolfery.in sites/services, or otherwise arising out of the use of wolfery.in sites/services, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if wolfery.in or any of employees, affiliates had been advised of the possibility of damages
Disclaimer Of Warranties And Liabilities
You Expressly Understand And Agree That, To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Applicable Law:
The Website, Services And Other Materials Are Provided By This Website Is On An "As Is" Basis Without Warranty Of Any Kind, Express, Implied, Statutory Or Otherwise, Including The Implied Warranties Of Title, Non-Infringement, Merchantability Or Fitness For A Particular Purpose. Without Limiting The Foregoing, The Company Makes No Warranty That:
● Your Requirements Will Be Met Or That Services Provided Will Be Uninterrupted, Timely, Secure Or Error-Free;
● Materials, Information And Results Obtained Will Be Effective, Accurate Or Reliable;
● Any Errors Or Defects In The Website, Services Or Other Materials Will Be Corrected To The Maximum Extent Permitted By Applicable Law, We Will Have No Liability Related To User Content Arising Under Intellectual Property Rights, Libel, Privacy, Publicity, Obscenity Or Other Laws.The Company Also Disclaims All Liability With Respect To The Misuse, Loss, Modification Or Unavailability Of Any User Content.
● The User Understands And Agrees That Any Material Or Data Downloaded Or Otherwise Obtained Through The Website Is Done Entirely At His/Her Own Discretion And Risk And He/She Will Be Solely Responsible For Any Damage To His/Her Computer Systems Or Loss Of Data That Results From The Download Of Such Material Or Data. We Are Not Responsible For Any Typographical Error Leading To An Invalid Coupon. The Company Accepts No Liability For Any Errors Or Omissions, With Respect To Any Information Provided To You Whether On Behalf Of Itself Or Third Parties.
● We Shall Not Be Liable For Any Third Party Product Or Services. The Advertisement Available On E-Mail Or Website With Respect To The Third Party Website Or The Products And Services Are For Information Purpose Only.
● The Company Shall Not Be Responsible For The Certification Provided By Veterinary Officers, Or Any Mis-Happening During Providing Any Service, It Shall Be Their Sole Responsibility As Qualified And Independent Authorised Personnel. In Some Or All Services We Only Accept Requests/Orders And Forward To Respective Service Providers. Company Shall Not Be Responsible For The Comments Or Suggestions Posted By The Users And It Shall Be The Personal Responsibility Of Each Users And Company Does Not Have Control Over The Same.
● We Are Not Responsible For Any On-Call Services Of Doctors/Vets. We Do Not Represent Them, We Are Just Service Providers. We Have No Authority Over The Treatment Provided By These Doctors. Since We Are Just A Platform, We Are Not Responsible For Any Act Of Brokers Who List The Animals On Our Website Including Those Of Insurance Companies/Financing Companies. We Are Not Responsible For The Articles Published Through Our Website Since Those Are The Views Of Independent Writers. We Act Just As The Publisher.
Wolfery.in does not promise that the site will be inoffensive, error-free or uninterrupted, or that it will provide specific information from use of the site or any content, search, or link on it. The site and its content are delivered on an "as-is" and "as-available" basis. Wolfery.in cannot ensure that data you download from the site will be free of viruses or contamination or destructive features. Wolfery.in disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Wolfery.in will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, and punitive and consequential damages. Wolfery.in disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third-party users, Wolfery.in users, advertisers, and/or sponsors on the Site, in connection with the Site, or otherwise related to your use of the Site. wolfery.in is not responsible for the products, services, actions, or failure to act of any third party in connection with or referenced on the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, you may report the misconduct of users and/or third-party advertisers or service and/or product providers referenced on or included in the Site at firstname.lastname@example.org. wolfery.in may investigate the claim and take appropriate action, at its sole discretion.
The Website and some of the Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions. These advertisements may be targeted to the content of information stored on the Services, queries made through the Services or other information. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by wolfery.in are subject to change without any specific notice to you. In consideration for wolfery.in granting you access to and use of the Website/Services, you agree that wolfery.in may place such advertising on the Website and Services.
You may also be contacted by Service Providers with whom We have entered into a contract in furtherance of our rights, duties and obligations under this document and other policies followed by Us. Such contact shall be made only in pursuance of such objectives, and no other calls shall be made.
Certain Services offered on the Website are charged such as training boarding, doctor/vet, products, advertising with Us, broker listing, etc. It is the choice of the User whether or not to continue with the services offered by Us. We do not entertain any refund or exchanges on the services provided by Us until and unless agreed upon separately making an exceptional case by wolfery.in.
The Website can be used in India and from anywhere in the world. We make no representation that materials or Content available through our Website is appropriate or available for use outside any of these countries. If You access or use the Website from a country or location apart from those specified above, You are solely responsible for compliance with necessary laws and regulations for use of the Website.
This User Agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either you or the Company. You may terminate this User Agreement at any time, provided that you discontinue any further use of the Website. The Company may terminate this User Agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to the Site.
Such termination will be without any liability to the Company. The Company’s right to any Comments and to be indemnified pursuant to the terms hereof, shall survive any termination of this User Agreement. Any such termination of the User Agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for product(s) already ordered from the Site or affect any liability that may have arisen under the User Agreement prior to the date of termination.
Any disputes arising out of it shall be first resolved by arbitration, as per the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996. The seat of the arbitral proceedings shall be New Delhi, and the venue of the same shall be New Delhi. The matter shall be referred to a sole arbitrator as selected by Company. The arbitral award shall be final and binding on both parties.